It's not too late for you to register for the GSETA Institute Training on Sharpening Your Listening Skills scheduled for the North/Central Region on October 7 and the Southern Region on October 8.
By the end of the session you'll be able to:
- Recognize the importance of developing good listening skills by reflecting on their past learning experiences.
- Discover the five different listening approaches used in communication and the specific characteristics of each approach.
- Discover that most people use their most natural listening approach.
- Explore strengths and challenges as listeners
- Identify effective listening approaches and behaviors and practice
modifying their listening approaches to meet the communication needs of