Here are your links for the week:
- Standing on Shaky Ground: Americans' Experiences with Economic Uncertainty--he Rockefeller Foundation, the New America Foundation, and Yale University economic security expert Jacob Hacker gathered to discuss the issue of economic risk and the release of a report that analyzes how this risk affects Americans entitled Standing on Shaky Ground: Americans’ Experiences with Economic Insecurity. The report is based on a new two-wave survey of Americans that examines their experiences and perceptions between March 2008 and September 2009. Includes video and a link to the full report.
- Salary Negotiation Tips and Strategies--Although this isn't the strongest market for job seeker negotiaton, there are still some things you can do to improve salary outcomes.
- Turn Your LinkedIn Profile Into a Printable Resume--LinkedIn users are now able to create PDF resumes in a variety of formats from their LinkedIn profiles.
- How to Optimize Your LinkedIn Profile--If you're going to use LinkedIn, you need to get the most out of your profile.
- How to Find a Job When There Are No Jobs--some tips from an HR pro.
- Getting People Into Jobs Who've Been Out of Work the Longest--advice from the recent USDOL re-employment Summit.