Here are your links for this last Friday in July . . .
- Juggling Priorities at Small Staff Organizations--doing more with less.
- Retaining Older Workers: Practical Strategies for Workforce Development Leaders (PDF)--prepared for a Forum in MA, but worth a read.
- Six Questions to Improve On-the-Job Training--to share with employers.
- Reauthorizing WIA--ideas from the Center for American Progress.
- How Your Google Profile Can Help Recruiters Find You--"Google’s ability to connect your profile with searches and the fact that more recruiters may begin to search Google profiles for people to hire make your Google profile an important and powerful tool in your online arsenal."