Here's this week's collections of links:
- Aligning Community Colleges to Their Local Labor Markets--From Jobs for the Future, this report discusses new sophisticated “spidering” and artificial intelligence technologies that can aggregate and analyze these online job ads and provide a more comprehensive, “real-time” source of information about the hiring and skill needs of local employers.
- Three LinkedIn Career Tips for Novice Networkers--basic, but important advice.
- USDOL App Community--The USDOL is now sharing data that can be used by developers to create online and mobile apps.
- 15 Fascinating Studies Done on the Workplace--could be good info to share with job seekers and businesses.
- Effective and Non-Creepy Ways to Stalk People on LinkedIn--emphasis on the "non-creepy" part.
- 5 Changes to Make to Your Resume Now!--from Glassdoor. "Start every sentence with a verb" is good advice.