Here are your links for this last week of April:
- Collective Impact--Complex problems--like unemployment--require complex solutions and collective action. This excellent article outlines the five requirements for having collective impact.
- Virtual Career Network--USDOL has launched a healthcare virtual career network to provide career guidance, information on healthcare jobs and links to education.
- 7 Ways to Customize Your Job Search for Your Dream Job--The more job seekers customize, the more likely they are to get the job.
- How to Get in Front of Decision-makers--This is key to the job search.
- 7 Examples of Great Cover Letter Openings--Fresh ways to write great opening lines for the cover letter.
- No End in Sight--On the economic perils of our long-term unemployment problems.