It's Friday again and time for another round-up of links:
- How to Read a Job Description–Before getting into tailoring their resumes, job seekers should learn how to read a job description.
- 50 Ways to Find a Job Now–Some good tips in this list.
- An A-Z Guide to Employee Engagement--Helpful advice on how to keep employees motivated and engaged.
- New Wave of Deft Robots is Changing Global Industry–More on how technology is reducing the demand for some workers.
- 20 Resume Tips from a Hiring Manager–It's helpful to understand what hiring managers are looking for in a resume. These tips give you an idea.
- 37 Ways to Grow Your Job Search Network On and Off-line–Job seekers should be spending the bulk of their time on growing and nurturing their networks. This post offers several ways to do this both on and off-line.
- What Successful People Do with the First Hour of the Work Day–Great ideas for both staff and job seekers.