We're less than a week away from the GSETA conference, September 12-13 in Atlantic City! This week we're doing a special "conference edition" of links to help you get the most from your conference experience:
- Twelve Dos and Dont's for Getting the Most from a Conference–Some basics (like bring business cards) and some more non-traditional stuff, too–like use Twitter.
- 15 Tips for a Successful Conference Experience–Some good advice here, including adding a QR code to your business cards. See how businesses are using QR codes for recruiting.
- Top 10 Conference Networking Tips–How to get the most from your conference networking activities.
- Twitter Tips for Conference Attendees–Speaking of Twitter, here are some tips for using it at a conference. Also check out How to Use Twitter at a Conference.
- How to Get the Most Out of a Conference if You're an Introvert–Not all of us love the socializing that comes with going to a conference. Here's how introverts can manage conference-going.
- Things to do in AC–In case you want to get out of the hotel.