Here are your links for this week:
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Today's Job Search–An important list for job seekers and staff to understand.
- LinkedIn Job Seeker Webinars–LinkedIn hosts periodic free webinars showing job seekers how to get the most out of their LinkedIn profile. They can also view recorded versions of previous webinars here.
- Your 31 Hidden Networks That Can Help You Land a Job–Some of these are obvious, but some are not. It's a good idea for job seekers to think about connections in all of these different areas.
- How to Build Social Credibility During Job Search–Networking is the heart of any job search strategy, but to do it effectively, you need to build social credibility. This article shows you how.
- The 6 People You Need in Your Corner–For both staff and job seekers, these are the career "must-haves" for any employee.
- 24 Ways to Be Uncommonly Productive Today–Some excellent suggestions on this list. Focus–on priorities and on value-add activities–is key.