Here are your links for this chilly Friday morning:
- How to Create a Personal Marketing Plan— A quick guide for job seekers on how to market themselves.
- 10 Tools for Job Search–This ebook includes links to downloadable templates that can be used in the job search, including a spreadsheet for evaluating job offers, an expense tracker and a tool for networking groups.
- Industry Keywords–Pepper these throughout your resume to get higher search rankings when you submit your resume to a company's database.
- What Job Seekers Should and Should Not Share on Social Media–a nice infographic for job seekers.
- Guide to Using Google for Job Search–Although many job seekers don't realize this, Google can be a powerful search engine for finding job opportunities once they master the basics of effective searching.
- Free Online Trainings–A nice list of free tutorials and online trainings that job seekers can access while they're unemployed to keep skills current or learn new skills.