Here are your links for the week:
- How to Clean Up Your Online Reputation–Good tips on making that employer's Google search work for you.
- Employed in 2013: The 7 New Job Search Basics--Are your job seekers using all of these strategies?
- From Jobs to Job Quality: Ideas for Improving Low Wage Work–A video panel discussion from the Aspen Institute.
- Election Results: What It Means for Workforce Development–Ron Painter, NAWB Director, talks with two guests on what to expect in workforce development following the election.
- Fired from a Job? Here's How to Talk About It–Helpful advice from Vault.
- Where the Jobs Are For Mature Workers–Ageist attitudes persist, but the tide is turning in many ways.