As most of NJ continues to recover from Hurricane Sandy's devastation, here's a special edition of links:
- NJ Office of Emergency Management–Includes links to federal, state and local resources.
- 511.org–Real-time travel information on roadways and public transportation routes.
- Red Cross Disaster Recovery Guides–Includes guides on checking your home and recovering financially.
- Red Cross "Returning Home After a Hurricane" Checklist–A handy reference sheet.
- Federal Disaster Assistance Programs-FEMA programs available to help individuals and families with temporary housing, counseling (for post-disaster trauma), low-interest loans and grants, and other assistance. The federal government also has programs that help small businesses and farmers.