Here are your links for this Friday morning:
- The Fiscal Cliff and Other Reasons Employers Aren’t Hiring More Workers–We are still battling a dearth in hiring. This article explores what employers are thinking.
- Workforce3One Most Popular Resources for 2012–A collection of the most used webinars, articles, tools, etc.
- What Do 3 Million Job Openings Tell Us About the Skills Gap?–Short answer? That there isn’t much of one.
- Informational Interview Questions--An informational interview can be a great way for career changers to get their foot in the door. This list of questions will get job seekers started.
- Turn a Holiday Party into a Networking Boon–As job seekers venture out to holiday parties, here are some tips for using the festivities to help in their job search.
- Top 10 LinkedIn Add-Ons–These additions to your LinkedIn profile will help you market your brand.