Join us and Business U to Maximize Business Engagement!
Brought to you by the GSETA Institute
Business Engagement Boot Camp™
This onsite learning event trains participants in Business U’s market responsive, customer-centric framework needed to reengineer your business engagement team, followed by two, one-hour coaching sessions in Business U’s accredited eUniversity.
Upon the completion of this learning event, participants will be able to:
- Identify the components of a market responsive business engagement team.
- Know the differences between a transactional and a transformational relationship with business and industry.
- Apply transformational engagement strategies to outreach efforts.
- Create a list of key data points needed for business engagement outreach.
- Apply a communication platform to develop key message & talking points to engage businesses.
- Differentiate the main differences between a “solutions” and a “show and tell” selling approach.
- Examine technology and social media strategies that are best used for engaging business as a customer or partner.
Event participants will receive a toolkit that consists of the following accredited templates:
- Business Engagement Inventory Checklist
- Elevator Speech Worksheets (6 versions for different audiences and purposes)
- Approach Talk Track
- B2B Cause Marketing Guide
- Communication Platform
- Data Sets: Industry Sets; Company Specific Knowledge; Customer-Centric Data; and Metrics & Scorecard
- Needs Assessment
- Regional Asset Map
- Cultural & Behavior Elements Worksheet: Building Transformational Relationships with Employers
- Delivered in an 8-hour, onsite format followed by 2-hours of coaching in Business U’s eUniversity
- Continental breakfast & lunch included
- Invitation to participate in Business U’s Market Responsive Readiness Assessment
- Cost: $350 per person
- $350 Check or Voucher must be received by April 4, 2016. Please forward checks or purchase orders to GSETA c/o Lucy Rivera, Monmouth County Workforce Development Board, 145 Wyckoff Road, Suite 201, Eatontown, NJ 07724
- Facilitated by Business U, Inc. Co-founders, Dr. Christine Bosworth & Celina Shands Gradijan, M.S.
Business U is an institutionally accredited national organization that creates capacity and sustainability for workforce, education and economic development organizations through strategies, technology and professional development learning events that result in attracting businesses as a partner (in sector strategies and work-based learning), as a customer (with government-funded services), and as a funder (to invest and leverage).
TRAINING DATES AND LOCATIONS
APRIL 11, 2016
9:00 – 4:30 PM
Burlington County Workforce Development Board
795 Woodlane Road
Westhampton, NJ 08060
APRIL 13, 2016
9:00 – 4:30 PM
1 John Fitch Plaza
13th Floor Conference Room
Trenton, NJ 08625-0110
Space is limited! Register today at the following registration link: http://www.businessuonline.com/registration.php
Please complete the five (5 minute) anonymous Market Responsive Readiness Assessment: Survey
Data results will be shared in the aggregate at the Boot Camp event.
Send Check, Money Order or Purchase Order to:
GSETA c/o Lucy Rivera
Monmouth County Workforce Development Board
145 Wyckoff Road, Suite 201
Eatontown, NJ 07724
For more information about this exciting professional development learning event contact Business U at:
For more information about billing please contact Lucy Rivera at: